About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Monday, September 15, 2014

Day 5 down 9.4

Awesome loss for day 5, I know it will level off.
But I am excited. at 193.6, this is the lowest I have been in years. I am totally confident I can get to my goal of 175 - 170 by the end of this round.


Yesterday was a challenge I didn't cook and was out and about, I did salad w/ chicken and an apple for lunch, Dinner we were not home. there was a ton of African food. OMG I wanted it.
But I stuck to the smoked turkey stew which had no oil and and had a fresh tomato and hot pepper base.  it was spicy and very good.
I drank a ton of water and had strawberries when I got home.
Hopefully the salt in the smoked turkey doesn't catch up with me later.


No comments:

Post a Comment