About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Friday, September 5, 2014

IT Works!!!

So listening to my body finally works for me.
I was up 1 lb over LIDW, so I upped my water, had a salad with chicken on it for dinner with full fat blue cheese dressing.
I still ate a small bag of almonds as a snack. had lentil soup for lunch and a Lara Bar.
(which is dates, flax-seed, pecans and cashews)
Nothing "diet" but not as much as I usually eat. I ate when I was hungry and cut back a bit for dinner.
I also had about 5 mini Pumpkin cookies I made the other night and show in another post with some almond milk before bed.

I am down to 196.6. which is my last injection day weight.
Stabilizing has been a breeze this round.
I think it is because I have really started to listen to my hunger signs, I don't eat 2 plates just because it tastes good and I am stuffed.  I have a tendency to overeat if I like the flavor of something.
or the consistency....like pudding or Tiramisu.

It only took 50 years to figure that out. geesh!  But I am glad I have, and hopefully can really stick it this time. get to goal of 170 lbs and STAY THERE.
I am a work in progress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment