About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

ROUND 2!!!

So yesterday I basically Loaded with out taking HCG...and I have TOM to blame for my mood and my ravenous appetite.
TODAY I mixed and took my first injection.
SO we are off to the races again!!!
Yay.

However I am depressed and NOT hungry at all today. I am pushing it and eating more than I really would, hopefully I load well and P2 is a breeze.
I have my FB peeps to help me along. They are fantastic. I wish it was a local group I would love love love to have a once a month face to face with these awesome men and women and give them all a hug!!!

Prepping the HCG

No comments:

Post a Comment