About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Day 7 VLCD

down another lb today that is a total of 10.6 lbs
This round has started off with a bang, I think it is me drinking more water, and NO artificial sweeteners.

Today's plan:
Breakfast: coffee and apple
Lunch: romaine lettuce and 3.5 oz grilled chicken. ACV dressing
Dinner: 90/10 % lean ground beef, onions, spinach and PERHAPS some shirtaki noodles.
We will see how they affect my losses.
Dessert: strawberry "ice cream*"
(* no cream involved see recipe section.)


Edit: decided to add a can of diced tomatoes in tomato sauce, and skip the strawberries.
using the tomato as my "fruit" for dinner.
Here is my lean ground beef, tomato, 1/3 an onion for taste, spinach and shiritaki noodle concoction. it was filling and sooooooo yummy, measured out about 3.5 oz of the meat then added the noodles and sauce separately.
Hubby put cheese over his, but he liked it too.

**EDIT**  Do not eat these in P2!   I will make this again because it tasted great, but not in P2
I stalled for 3 days, and then slow losses. (sad because it was yummy and now I can't have it again till p3 or P4)



No comments:

Post a Comment