About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Round 2 in 2014 - down 11.4 lbs - 50 lbs total from the start of this journey!

I am doing really well this round,
Except for a short stall.
I am down to 191.6!
BMI says I am overweight and JUST SHY of obese.

I feel fantastic, I don't look OBESE. I took this photo yesterday
Not to bad for 50!  I say BMI can kiss my ass!

I wore this to work yesterday with a black blazer and felt like 100 bucks.
21 more pounds till I reach my goal weight! yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment