About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Slowing down

So I know I can't lose every day. and I encourage others not to expect it or they will set themselves up for dissappointment.  I KNOW THIS. 
But when my weight loss slows down, it IS dissappointing.
I was hungry today...which is weird. I am usually NEVER hungry on HCG.
I am hoping beyond hope that it is not the batch I got.  I doubt it. I have never had issues with where I get it from. But this one mixed...weird. Like it didn't quite dissolve correctly.

Any how, it could just be the combo of what I have been eating, there were alot less calories in what I had. AND I have been taking a multi-vitamin everyday....and for some reason when I take B vitamins when not on a diet, they make me RAVENOUS! like I could eat everything in site!
so it could be that. I am really hoping I don't have to stop taking them due to hunger.

However I am down to 204.5 and this is GREAT!
I feel fantastic.
My son's are coming over for a cookout this weekend.
I am singing in the choir on Sunday.
I have an appt for my Car to be checked on Tuesday.
It is beautiful outside, and I have Monday off!
Life is pritty damn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment