About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 14 - Down 11 lbs

So I am doing totally awesome this round. tomorrow I will need to mix a new batch for the next 15 days.
I am hoping I do as well on the next batch.  I could possibly be in ONEderland if I do.
Doing the HAPPY DANCE!
Started at 216, was at 217 after load days, and now down to 205.
My goal is to be at 195 for stabalization, then do another round in August.
OR, and I am just thinking MAYBE, do 15 more days for a total of 45 days.
That would bring me to the end of June.
We are going on a Camping trip and the beach the first week of JULY. So I definately don't want to be on VLCD for that.
If I can lose at least 10 lbs each 15 days...then I would be at 185, which would be the lowest I have been since I had my kids.  and I would be 15 lbs from GOAL.
Being 5'10" my goal weight is 170.

I am trying to do some yoga, but my knees say. NO WAY! I am doing a modified yoga, hopefully when the weight comes off, I can do the actual sitting on the floor!
I am on my WAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment