About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Down another 1.5

I really hate...haters.  People who go onto my site or those of other HCG'ers and either put them down or spout off as to how HORRIBLE the HCG diet is.
Lets see I started out at 243 lbs. Today I weighed in at 210.
And a goal of 170.
I am doing great, FEEL awesome. So why do people have to be such downers.
But in the long run I have great support, and a hubby who is behind me 100%. Whether I lose weight or not.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment