About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

odd, or maybe not

I am up a lb, I am not recording it on the scale thingy because I know in the next day or so it will come back off.
I think it is the ground beef. I know others have complained that it makes them stall or gain.
I also skipped an injection on Sunday, so it could have something to do with it as well
I KNOW I ate more than 3 oz of beef last night. the chili was so yummie.
So it is NOT odd that I am up a lb.
Today drinking lots of water, and sticking to plan. and see what the day brings for tomorrow's release.
I have found I don't sweat the small stuff.
I did some yoga this morning as well, just to balance myself.

I don't like the fact that I am realizing that as I age I am losing my flexability, and that my Knees now HATE me.   I can't do the Hero position I used to be able to do. It aggrivates me...but I am working around it. I am also hoping that actually doing the yoga will bring back some of the flexability I once had.
Hind site is 20/20, if your younger, remember all the bad things you do to your body...that don't affect you now. WILL catch up with you later. I was a runner when I was in high school and did some pritty bad things to my knees, they are now reminding me of that early damage.
So if anyone younger actually comes across my blog, if you take anything from it...
REMEMBER! Sun damage, joint damage, broken bones and weight...they wait till your over 40 to slap you in the face for it!

I feel great other than my knees today, it is rainy and gloomy but only on the outside, inside I am SMILING and it is a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment