About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Friday, May 20, 2011

down 10 lbs from Day 1 VLCD. yay

down .5 lb today.
Weekend ahead is my challenge.
I MUST behave. I can DO THIS!
My son's are coming for dinner on Sunday and I am stressing singing for the first time in the choir.
so it will be tough, but doable.
I am planning on making a dessert that I don't like. ..maybe Peanut butter cake or pie.
I don't like PB.
But the speghetti and meatballs, or more so the Garlic Bread is going to be tough.
I think I can, I think I can, I KNOW I CAN!

TGIF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment