About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Feeling LIGHTER

So today I noticed I actually FEEL lighter today.  Maybe it is all the clean eating. The fact that I MAKE dinner everynight so we know what is in our food...(I usually did this anyway but with more fat and carbs)
Last night I had Salmon and it was AWESOME, my DH LOVED it.  I put it over steamed broccoli slaw. he had basmati rice with his.  
I am feeling AWESOME, down another .5 lb.
If I can keep this up. I will be the lowest weight I have been in over 10 years and I will be in ONEderland.
I will then stabalize and go for another round after July vacation.
I want to get to my goal of 170 or 165 this time!
Started at 216 this round. currently at 205.5.
yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment