About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Waiting for the HCG to arrive

8/19/10
I feel like a little kid before Christmas. I am so excited to do this new Protocol. I have printed out tons of info. Researched online and now I can't wait to get started.
I am posting the ephiany photo. You know...that photo you finally see and realize how unhealthy and FAT you have become. Any overweight person knows what I mean. I mean I KNOW I need to lose weight, and have done the more water, eating less, but something always come around and you forgo the good intentions and you try to overlook the fact that your clothes don't fit right and that you don't like looking in the mirror anymore.  THIS is the photo that hit me right between the eyes and said GIRL you NEED to do something.

So I have ordered my HCG. I am going to use the sublingual meathod.
I will post my actual weight when I start my loading days and am going to take my measurements and some Photos (oh I dread taking the photos!)
But I want to have something to look back at and say LOOK! I DID IT!

1 comment:

  1. you can post that before pic on here as well. I got mine on here and my vids.

    ReplyDelete