About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

P2D5 Down 1.5

And down a total of 6.5! woo hoo!
I licked the ice cream spoon last night. I couldn't help it!!!  but I did NOT have ice cream so that is a plus.
I made baked apples for desert.  Took an apple, cored it. sprinkled it with raw organic apple cider vinegar.
Then sprinkled with stevia in the raw packet and cinnamon. Wrapped in foil and baked.
It was soooooooo Good!  of course the BF had it with ice cream. LOL. 
This would be a great breakfast on P3 with some granola or yogurt.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment