About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Confirmation and Anticipation!

Have my confirmation of order placed and shipped. Now the anticipation of getting ready to start this new Journey to a Healthier and slimmer me is underway. Going to look into "Cleanses" while I wait for it to arrive.
I am starting my TOM today, so will be done and ready to get started when it is over. WOO HOO!

Looked up Candidia cleanses, but those are mostly natural ways of eating and eliminating all starches from your diet...which I will be doing on the actucal VLCD.
Have not seen anything like a pill or drink for this.

Read parts of Kevin Trudeau's book again and will go over the diet and protocol again this weekend.
Filled in the BF on what I am going to be doing and I have his full support and he promises to help me stay on plan. yay!

OH and I weighed myself today...I know it is my TOM but 236 lbs!!! OMG! it is worse than I thought!
CAN'T wait to get started and feeling better about myself.
See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment