About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

THURSDAY. T-1 day left before HCG!!!

Woot! Can't WAIT for tomorrow to be here. going to start my HCG and my LOAD days.
I plan on going to the grocery and the healthfood store to get:
Avacados,  and lots of Fattening foods for my load days.
SeaSalt, Apples, strawberries and Grapefruits from the organic section. And Raw apple cider vinager and Organic coconut oil from the health food store.  And LOTS of veggies and organic meats.
Getting the house ready for P2VLCD Day 1! which should be Sunday.
Wish me luck!

Oh and on a side note. I will never do an Acai Berry Cleanse again. I felt just aweful and the 3rd day on the pills I had terrible loose BMs. Felt bloated and icky from day 2. blah
BF is on Green Tea Cleanse said that by day 4 he felt really weird. (he didn't explain further) but he quit taking the pills too. I think we will stick with LOTS of water and not take pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment