About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 1 VLCD (yesterday)

Well I think I am doing pritty well. I have PREPARED like crazy. Measured out my meats in little freezer bags so I can take out my portion when I am cooking for my family. I have already chopped and prepared veggies so I can be ready to cook. I did GREAT last night I had made a lasagna for Family.
I didn't even TASTE it!
I took out my chicken and sauted with onions and cabbage and some spices. I had some strawberries with stevia on the side. it was great! didn't even miss the lasagna. go me!  For lunch I had a spinach salad with Shrimp on top, with lemon and apple cider vineger. and my apple.
It was pritty tasty! and this morning I am down 5 lbs!!! Woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment