About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Feeling gross and a bit of TMI

So I started with that Acai Berry Cleanse. it has resulted in soft stools and I have a weird taste and feeling in my mouth and feel awefull. Didn't take the second dose last night before bed. feel a bit better this morning.
I think I will quit while I am ahead.

Weighed in and maybe because I had cheese and crackers last night before my night job...I am up .5 lb
Drinking more water. not really doing much but trying to eat a basic healthy diet till Friday when I start my load days.
Still looking for a better sublingual mix that does not use alcohol or Silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment