About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Planning to Start HCG on Friday!

Ok, 2nd full day on the Acia Berry Cleanse Tablets. I did drop a few pounds from the other day. But nothing seems to be "moving" at any significant rate.  Not really worrying about it.
I Did weigh myself today and took my measurements: 233 lbs  
Upper arm (L): 14" 
Bust: 47"
Waist: 40.5
Hips: 45
Butt: 47
Upper Thigh (L): 28 (R) 29
just above knee: 22.5

Wow that hurt to actually write down. ish.
But I wanted a record so that later I can be proud of what I have lost and know exactly what it is.
Until recently I never weighed myself when not on weight watchers and I have NEVER measured myself.
It was enlightening, and lets me know I am doing the right thing in getting myself to a healthier weight and eating habit.

Before Pictures coming soon.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment