About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

R3P2-Day2-VLCD -4.5 lbs

Down 4.5 lbs!  I know it is the first loss and it is usually bigger than most, but I am thrilled!
I'm on my way!!! However...
A monkey wrench thrown into best laid plans today. We are taking a co-worker out for lunch.
Chineese. blarg! I am hoping they still serve sushi, I will get the kind without rice, and get some veggies on the side.  going to eyeball about 3 oz and stay away from everything else except tea.  (brought my stevia with me, and also have liquid aminos here at work) so it should turn out all right. (crosses fingers)

Today's Plan:
Brkfst: Coffee black, apple
Lunch: Sashimi, daikon, steamed veggies
Dinner: chicken, stir fried w/ fat free chix broth & spinach, Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment