About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Phase 2 -Here I am!! Round 3!

Well Round 2 was a waste of time. I didn't commit, and when I got to Phase 3 I simply stopped planning. And you know what they say about people to don't plan.  Yep I planned to FAIL and gained all the weight I lost in round 2 back.   I didn't take the time to introduce carbs back slowly I just jumped into an eating binge with both feet.   Luckily I had only lost 10 lbs in round 2.

I have learned a valuable lesson. there REALLY IS a method to Dr. Simeon's Plan. It worked so well the first round. But I was so gung ho and empowed for Phase 2, 3, and 4 that time. Round 2 not so much.

So here I am starting Round 3. This time I am motivated, ready and have a plan.   I am committed to staying on target and following the plan to the letter. I have re-read Pounds and Inches!
ONEderland...here I come!
Load day today. I have some of my favorites for Valentines Day. (apple pastry, Lasagna, Tiramisu, Prime Rib and Chocolate cake)    Since I will be staying away from those for a while. I have also planned on buying some gluten free products for Phase 3 & 4 and will TRY TRY TRY to really start avoiding white flour and sugar for the rest of my life.  I know you can't always avoid these things. But I am going to really start a better eating lifestyle.
Mainly because I feel so GREAT when I am on the VLCD. And I am sure it is because of the no flour and sugar.

So AWAY we go....Load Day 2. Phase 2 Round 3.
Happy Valentines Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment