About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blog please forgive me for neglecting you and myself!

Ok so I went on a binge, for 1 month I have eaten nothing but CRAP, and I actually feel awefull too.
So that, if anything, taught me my body really doesn't like having free reign to eat anything!
Superbowl especially was bad, chips dip, stuffed mushrooms, chili w/cheese and corn chips, hummus and pita bread...not a veggie in sight! blah.

I have gone to the gym a few times. but nothing near what I should have with the stuff I was eating.
SOOOOO, that being said, I was going to try to get back to my LID weight before starting another round. But why torture myself. I am just going to get back on track, Load on Sunday and Monday and jump in with both feet on Tuesday.

This will be my Valentines day gift to myself. HCG and VLCD!  I loved the way I felt on the Phase 2. My digestive system was in sync, and I really FELT GREAT. So I can't wait to get back on it.

Skinny me by this summer is my goal. short term goal, get back to ONEderland!

No comments:

Post a Comment