About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

NADA! no loss

I may be in a stall, or I may just not be following plan.
I find when I am uncertain or depressed about everything else in my life. I tend to make bad choices.
Last night I didn't weigh my steak, and I KNOW I ate more than 3 oz. I was hungry. or thought I was.
so no loss, but no gain.
So I can't decide if I am going to do an apple day, or if I am just going to stick to the plan and see how tomorrow's WI goes.

Today's Plan???
Apple day...or
Brkfst: Apple w/ cinnamon & blk Coffee
Lunch: lettuce, ACV & grilled chicken
Dinner: ? Fish, & Asparagus, strawberries w/ stevia

No comments:

Post a Comment