I really need a plan for P3, I did so well the first round, and so badly the 2nd round.
So that is in the back of my mind. But it is only day 5 of the P2, so I shouldn't get ahead of myself.
I find if I don't eat as soon as I start to feel a little hungry..like today. I am hungry after I eat as well.
Today I was too busy to eat at 12:00 like I usually do. And now I have finished off my asparagus and fish. And still want more. It could also be because it was not the best fish I have ever made, I ate it because it was there, not because I was enjoying it. :( it was way too dry.
I have learned so much about myself from being on this plan.
Here are a few:
- I think I am hungry when I am thirsty, or over tired.
- I think I am hungry when I am not satisfied by what I eat.
- I tend to eat when I am bored.
- I overeat at parties.
- I think before I eat...am I really HUNGRY?? This works for 1, 2 & 3.
- I drink a big glass of water before I start to make dinner or ordering something to eat.
- If I catch myself looking for a snack and KNOW I am not hungry I try to find something to do (read a book, do 1 of the 10 crafts I have laying around unfinished, clean up my room.)
- I try to eat before going to a big party, and always bring seltzer water or water w/lemon with me. In case the host does not have low-cal drinks. Also selzer w/ a lime can stop the sabatours who try to give me an alcoholic drink when I don't want one.
And with friends that don't like it when you diet. I have had friends load up a plate for me right after I have told them I am watching my caloric intake. ??? These are people that I know are not jelous (because they are georgeous) or threatened by me. These are naturally thin people. I understand the friend that also needs to lose weight doing this to me...but I don't tell them what NOT to eat, why do they feel they have the right to tell me not to diet. I have stopped explaining what I am doing, and I NEVER tell anyone I am on HCG or on a diet unless they TRULEY want to know HOW I am losing weight.
Latley when people tell me I am crazy...I don't need a diet!! I tell them it is not a diet. it is a healthy eating plan. That I don't want to wait till I'm 50 to try to lose weight, I want to enjoy how I feel. And eating healthier food is going to not only keep me at a healthy weight but keep me from having heart, liver and other problems later in life.
Wow, that was quite a rant. :) I want to end by saying I feel GREAT! this round I am already down 7 lbs.
I wish everyone could feel like this. - Mentally lighter, Happy, Accomplished, and like I have a Destination to my everyday journey.
Brkfst: Apple w/stevia & cinnamon, black vanilla coffee.
Lunch: grilled Fish w/ crushed melba, asparagus (steamed)
Dinner: Chicken thigh (skin & bone removed) Lettuce, w. sliced cucumber. melba toast. Strawberries w/ stevia