About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Sunday, June 15, 2014

The loading Days...

You would think eating everything you crave all day as much as you want would be a dream.
But I can tell you, it isn't!  On Loading days you are required to eat as much as you can all day.
It is suggested you eat the things you think you crave, that you would HATE to give up. For me that is Tiramisu, fried clams, mashed potatoes, butter, whipped cream, Tangaray, Chamborde, and onion rings.
Not necessarily in that order or together.   I had allot of  those things and I feel GROSS!!



No comments:

Post a Comment