About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Friday, June 27, 2014

Reward TIME!

Ok so I have always given myself nonfood rewards on my journey.
Today is Day 12 of VLCD and I am down 11 lbs.   since I have surpassed my mini goal of 10 lbs,
I will buy what Mom's put off buying because "we can do without"
Well not today. I buy....dum dum duuuummmm... New pretty panties!!! (with lace)
LOL

Breakfast: Caramel swirl coffee black, apple
Lunch: spinach salad, red onion topped with grilled tilapia
Dinner: Cabbage onion and shrimp sautéed in chicken broth
80 oz of water!


No comments:

Post a Comment