About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Planned Interruption in Diet

so I am doing a planned interuption of my Protocol.
I want to enjoy Thanksgiving without going overboard but still being able to have a roll or a small dessert without gaining.
Also I was going to have to mix a new batch up to continue. So I figure this is the best time to do an interruption.
We will see how it goes. at the worst I will gain back a lb or 2, but life is too short to worry about every single oz.  I would rather have an extra pound to lose when I start and have fun with my family and eat my mom's pumpkin pie. :)

Dinner is all planned, Turkey (frozen solid) is purchased and sitting thawing slowly in the fridge.
Everything else is planned out and purchased. I had a great morning with my son, we went shopping at BJ's and got regular household food stuffs as well as Thanksgiving.
I baked all night for the Church bake sale. The house smells GREAT.
Put together a nice crockpot chicken dinner before leaving for Church this morning. now enjoying the fruits of my labor. chicken and veggies. YUM!
Happy SUNDAY to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment