About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 6 down another .5 for a total of 10.5

Woo Hoo! I am hoping to be at the end of P3 by Christmas. hopefull I will continue as well as I have been so far. if I can get to 185 I will be happy. Then one final round will get me to goal.
I mistakenly thought I could be to 170 on one round but that is pushing it. I don't want to set myself up for failure.
that would be almost 40 lbs in 35 days...not possible.

today's plan:
Brkfst: Apple and coffee
Lunch: Baby spinach salad w/ cherry tomatoes, and cucumbers. Grilled chicken
Dinner: Fish or Shrimp, sauted cabbage, onion and celery.  Baked Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment