About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sorry Blogger I have neglected you!

I have been so focused on tracking my foods in SparkPeople that I have neglected my Blog!
I am doing TERRIFIC!
My last injection weight was 196. Today, 8 days into P3 I weigh 196 exactly.
Woo Hoo!!!
I have really stabalized well. I thought for some reason in my first round that beans were allowed in P3. I am not sure why I didn't think they were a starch, so no corn, no beans, no other starches, no sugar.

I have made up for the starches with nut flours. I made chocolate flaxseed flour muffins. Sooooo yummie.
Almond flour gingersnaps. also so awesome my DH keeps stealing them.
Oopsie bread, which is NOT like bread but kinda...you have to try it to understand. it is very eggy.but you can make a sandwich out of it.
LOVING cheese! but need to limit it as I was up 2 lbs after making zuccini crust pizzas.  took it easy with nuts and cheeses the next day. and was back down to LIW.
Doing the happy dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment