About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Doing FANTABULOUS!

So I seem to go a few days and hold the same weight, then will drop a lb or 2 so I can't complain. I am the lowest I have been in years and years!
I reached my first goal of getting to ONEderland!
I just bought a BRAND NEW Car...not just one NEW to me, but BRAND new! I am sooooooo excited.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
Now when I want to overeat. I go for a drive. LOL
I SHOULD be going for a WALK! but baby steps, I am NOT eating whatever is driving my craving and that is a plus!

Hoping to get my bike tuned up soon, so I can start riding around the lake. :)
doing great sticking to plan. Feeling Fantastic. I have one more vial of HCG which should take me about 15 more days from Monday or Tuesday, depending on when this batch is out.
Hoping for another 10 lbs off by the end of this round.
That would bring me to 187 or so.
Soooo close to my FINAL goal of 170!!
yay.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great!

    I'll never forget my first new car!

    ReplyDelete