About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 3 off HCG, getting ready for P3

So this is the 3rd day off HCG. I am HUNGRY for the first time in a WHILE!
I found a GREAT P3 friendly snack - Raisin, Almond balls.
It is basically raisins, almonds and cinnamon, put in a food processor and then rolled together.
No other ingredients. so this will make a nice snack starting tomorrow.
I will post to my recipe page too!
I have been to the grocery and bought avacado, eggs, more spinach, whey protein and cheese. and a few Fage yogurts.
Not going to eat that much yogurt in P3 but it might be good to add to protein shakes.
I can't wait till tomorrow and so different foods.
I thought sure I could eat beans in P3 but double checking...nope! drat!
Tomorrow I am going to have a nice salad with turkey bacon, avacado and snow peas. yay.
And a mushroom omlet for Brkfst.
I think DH is making smoked turkey legs for dinner. yum!
I have stayed at 195 for the last 2 days. woot!  Going to work very hard to stabalize and be ready for my next round and get to GOAL!
Doing the very very happy dance.
If I felt any better today, I'd be twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment