About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Only 1 lb from first goal!

This morning I weighed in at 200 exactly.
yay. I ate popcorn last night which is NOT on protocol, but I didn't get to eat. I took Tyler my friends 5 yo to the movies. He had a hot dog for dinner, but I didnt see anything I really wanted. Not too many HEALTHY choices. I did get the celery and carrot sticks w/lowfat ranch, and a water....can you beleive they charged me $4.50 for a bottle of water!?
And I did eat popcorn.
Today is a busy day! Tyler was up at 5:30 am!  I am cleaning and checking e-mail while he is watching cartoons.  Next is shower and get dressed. Then I am going to pick up my NEW CAR!!! yay!
I am stressing the higher car payment, but I am getting a Brand new car as opposed to a used one. At some point I need to go grocery shopping.

Then it going into Boston to hang out with friends. BUSY BUSY Saturday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment