About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Thursday, April 9, 2015

WOW it's been a while

So I haven't been blogging on here in a WHILE - so lets get back to it!

I have a Facebook page that I love = HCG Support.
I talk allot there and stopped blogging, but for the sake of myself, an anyone else that wants to follow this protocol, I am going to start keeping better track of thing.

I have kept the weight off for some time. I never did get to GOAL weight but pretty darn close.
I would like to lose that LAST 23 lbs so I am back on the protocol.

In May I am doing the 39 mile walk to end breast cancer. so I want to be at the end of this first round before then so that I don't need to watch what I am eating so closely AND I dont' need to take my HCG with me. So I will be on P3 during the walk, and complete the 2nd round to get to goal after it is over.

At the moment TOM is visiting and I have stalled for 3 days. hopefully tomorrow brings better losses.

I will update again then with current weight and such.

Have a Fantastic DAY!

Kimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment