About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

physician heal thyself

Yeah  Yeah I tell people who ask about the protocol of weight loss that WATER is the key...drink lots of it
This morning I weighed in...and little to no loss.

I looked at my tracker...I drank an extra cup of coffee yesterday and almost NO water. 1 bottle...that's it.
SO I need to take my own advice and drink drink drink.

I find I actually get thirsty in the night...I used to go days without water when I was younger. soda, tea coffee yes..but water, I would turn my nose up at it.
Which is also why I was overweight.

So today I take my own advice. and drink at least eight 8oz glasess of water.
It helps that I have a 32 oz cup with a cover and straw at my desk. :)

so I am off..to get more water...(and go to the bathroom AGAIN)

Today's plan:
Brkfst: apple, blk coffee
Lunch: cabbage & chicken breast saute.
Dinner: broiled steak and asparagus, sugar free jello & apple chunks.

No comments:

Post a Comment