About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Monday, October 6, 2014

Cheated! Darn Foot ball games!

Ok so I am doing really well, down to 186. but I went and ate some cheese, and smoked turkey.
Not ALOT but MAN this protocol is unforgiving!!!
I am up .6 - But I feel FANTASTIC Anyway!

Took some photos of me in a skirt I couldn't fit in this summer. 
I wore this to work with a nice green blazer. I feel very IRISH today. LOL
My goal is 170 but I may quit at 175. which is 11 lbs from where I am at. then stabalize.
And if I can keep to 175 thru the holidays, I might do one more round and get to final goal.
I still think my tummy is too poochy below my belly button and my legs and upper arms could use some more weight loss, but I think if I start muscle training (sit ups, arm lifts) thru the holidays and see how that works out. Maybe won't need another round. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment