About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Best of Intentions - Weekends are HARD.





So I am home all day, with my evil Carboholic self. - I have the best of intentions..but sometimes I spontanious give in, then kick myself later.
I didn't do too badly, homemade yogurt and fresh peaces with stevia for Breakfast. and pumpkin coffee. however for lunch I ate blue corn chips and spinach dip.  I guess it could have been worse.

Photo: Snack: red Kiwi and star fruit
Today's snack, red kiwi and star fruit.

Went grocery shopping and decided to try new fruits, I bought red kiwi, asian pears, and star fruit.
The red kiwi was a little bitter. but love the star fruit.
I also bought, a whole pinapple, and gala apples. 

LOTS of veggies (fresh spinach, zuccini, summer squash, red onions, cabbage, bok choy, lettuce, english cucumbers and romain lettuce.)  I completely forgot to get more berries for my homemade yogurt.
Later I am going to make some sugar free jello, and put in some of the pears and apples.

I need to get out and take a nice long walk, however I will probably just wind up running up and down stairs to do laundry.


Last night I made chicken broccoli alfredo.   Tonight will consist of left overs.
Served over NO YOLK egg noodles.
Not the best DIET food, but it is low carb and sugar free.
Photo: chicken alfredo w broccoli.
Cooking chicken, broccoli alfredo sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment