About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

When you do what you KNOW you shouldn't

so over the past week I have eaten rice, sugar, and probably some other things I shouldn't on P3
I KNOW I KNOW!!! I stabalized so well last round.
Stuck right within 1 lb up or down for 28 days. I did great.
Halloween is HARD for me. too many pumpkin things. too many candies I avoid all year that are right there!!  EVERYWHERE! in the office, at home, at friends houses.
My downfall...Peanut butter cups and almond joy! OMG.

So yeah I am up 6 lbs. I know I can get it back down.
I just have to stick with it. More water.
I am just mad at myself for letting cravings control me.
Mad that I don't listen to my inner voice when I hear it saying...no no no.
You know that is now what you need.
I cram that voice down and say shhhhhh I WANT THIS.
Want and need are so different. and we need to realize that WANT is not always best for us.

so I am back listening to my little voice. I wish she would learn to speak UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment