About Me

My photo
Oxford, Massachusetts,, United States
Hi, My name is Kimberly. I decided to blog about my journey to a healthy me. At present I am 50 yo, I weigh about 225 lb (edit...down to 185) I am 5' 10" tall; Re-married Mom of 2 wonderful "boys" (24& 25). I work as an executive assistant, have a fabulous Husband and life would be perfect if I could just learn to budget, get my bills paid and reduce my size by about 60 (edit: 20 more) lb!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Going to stop the HCG. Stablize then start another round

For anyone reading about HCG and doing this protocol, I can't stress enough staying on plan and writing things down. Live and learn as they say. I didn't blog or write down anything I was eating. Even on the days I was ON THE LETTER of the plan. I didn't track it. And the days I was eating off plan I should have kept track of it so I know what is really triggering it.
Anyway I only have about 2 or 3 shots left. I am going to try to get down another 2 lbs. Then stabalize with P3 and P4. then start another round and really really stick to it. I would like to be at goal or damn close to it for the Summer, I know it will be easy to stay at LID weight for the summer, so many more healthy choices and fruits are so much cheaper in the summer. I also eat more fish and get out and excersize more.

I took a trip to NY and started out great  - salad for lunch, alot of walking but when I got home I as hungry and ate lasagna because it was made and ready. (I know better) and yesterday, I ate M&Ms and corn chips with homemade salsa. What was I thinking!?  So I am up a lb, but ready to take it back off.
sometimes I think my body and my mind are not connected. I KNOW what I should and shouldn't be doing and eating, yet my body takes control and I do what I shouldn't.
*sigh*
However I am not going to beat myself up over it, because I am up ONLY a lb, and I know I am going to get right back on track.
TGIF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment